General trading conditions
When purchasing this ticket the purchaser and owner of the ticket will accept the following contractual conditions of the engager:
- Persons under the age of 16 will only be admitted with a parent or legal guardian.
- Art, length, content and volume are not subject to the engager.
- High volume during shows can cause hearing defects or health problems.
- Any claims for damages resulting from positive violation of claim, any faults on completion of the contract and civil offense are excluded unless the engager, his legal representative or assistent have not acted deliberately or grossly negligent. Any claims for damages resulting from the impossibility of performance or delay are limited to the predictable claim of damage due to slight negligence.
- No glass bottles, cans, plastic canisters, pyrotechnical items, torches or weapons are permitted. In case of disregard the violator will be prosecuted. When entering a security check will take place. Security agents are instructed to body-search.
- It is the engager's right to refuse admittance and to reimburse the net price of the ticket.
- Audio or video recorders, photo or film cameras are prohibited. No audio, photo, film or video recordings even for private purposes are permitted. All violation will be prosecuted.
- The tickets will be invalid when leaving the venue.
- Contractual conditions between the purchaser and owner of the ticket and the engager result from the purchase of a ticket only.
- Reimbursement of tickets only if the event is being cancelled. The reimbursement is limited to the face value of the ticket. All tickets sold are generally non-refundable. No refunds in the event of bad weather conditions.
- It is the sole right of the engager to postpone or relocate the event.
- Any claim for reimbursements for any reason stated above is to be made no later than the date of performance.
- It is the sole right of the engager to change all possible support without prior notice.
- When parking your car watch for police notice. Please use public transport to protect the environment.
- The owner of a ticket will park his car at own risk.
- The engager is not responsible for any valuable loss or stolen goods.
- The resale of tickets is strictly prohibited. Please buy your ticket only at an official ticket sales point near you.